WELCOME TO THE IEEE DYSPAN 2017 MEDIA CENTER!
This online press room is a resource for the media and attendees on conference activities. Here you can browse our press releases, archive materials, and find details about our most recent announcements.
Heather Ann Sweeney
Associate Marketing Manager
IEEE Communications Society
Press Attending the Show / Press Credentials
Members of the media are invited to join us for IEEE DYSPAN 2017…
We provide complimentary registrations for editorial staff of media outlets covering wireless technology related topics.
Press credentials are reserved for editorial members of the working press and for analysts. Those requesting media registration must be currently employed by an established news outlet. Analysts requesting accreditation must be currently employed by a research or financial institution as either an industry analyst or financial analyst.
Submitting a Request for Credentials
In order to process your request, you must submit the supporting documentation listed below, along with your name, editorial title, publication, address, phone, fax, e-mail and name of the event(s) you wish to attend as press.
Please submit an e-mail to email@example.com. Press registration is offered on a limited basis. IEEE DYSPAN reserves the right to deny any applicant a press badge. We cannot issue credentials to publishers, corporate officers, or sales, advertising, public relations and/or technical support staff from any news outlet or other media/analyst organization.
Trade and Business Publications, Newspapers and Wire Services
Provide two of the following three items:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication or media outlet
- A current masthead that includes your name and editorial title, or
- Two bylined industry-related articles published within the last six months.
Broadcast TV/Radio Reporters, Producers and Camera/Sound Crews
Provide one of the following items:
- A business card with your name, station name and logo, and title that represents these roles, or
- A broadcast station identification card with your name and title that represents these roles.
Provide one of the following items:
- An original letter (on letterhead) of assignment or a copy of your contract from the editor-in-chief at a news organization, or
- Two samples of bylined industry-related articles published within the last six months.
Writers and analysts from internationally recognized market research firms or financial institutions who write on a consistent basis for regularly published reports must provide the following:
- A business card with name, editorial/analyst title, and analyst firm logo and
- A copy of a white paper, briefing or report with an optical communications topic, published within the last six months, to which you have contributed.
Reporters from online publications covering optical communications must provide a business card and a letter of assignment. Web sites must provide editorial content—personal Web pages and personal blogs are not considered online publications.
Newsletter reporters must verify they have been retained to cover IEEE DYSPAN by presenting a letter of assignment. Newsletter publications will be limited to one media representative.
Registration will not be guaranteed for those who fail to submit the proper documentation. Upon approval, all media registrants will receive a confirmation of their status via e-mail. Those who do not receive a confirmation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Heather Ann Sweeney at email@example.com, or via phone at +1.212.705.8938.