The call for workshop proposals is now closed. You can visit our Workshop Program page http://dyspan2017.ieee-dyspan.org/program/workshops to see a list of workshops hosted at DySPAN17.
The IEEE DySPAN 2017 conference will be held in Baltimore, MD, USA, March 6-9, 2017. In addition to the main conference's technical program, the conference will include a set of workshops. The goal of the workshops is to explore emerging research topics, and to provide a forum for authors to present early research results on these topics. We would like to have a limited number of workshops, with a high quality program dominated by contributed papers. Contributions to the workshops would be for presenting novel ideas in a less formal setting, possibly more focused on a particular topic than the regular conference sessions do. We seek proposals from individuals and teams interested in organizing strong workshops. The dates for paper submission, notification and camera-ready version would preferably be coordinated across the selected workshops. Papers submitted to the individual workshops will likely be due in December 2016 (the notification of acceptance date of the DySPAN main conference is December 19, 2016), with the camera-ready version due in the beginning of March 2017.
The workshop proposal, in plain text or PDF, should provide the following information:
- Title, scope, and topics of the workshop.
- The specifics of the workshop organization team.
- Why the workshop is related to DySPAN;
- Why the topic is emerging and significant;
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of submissions of high quality;
- What does differentiate the workshop from relevant ones (relevant workshops and conferences of similar topic).
- Tentative committee lists, including organizers, steering committee (if any) etc.
Workshop's tentative internal and external schedule, including:
- Submission deadline;
- Review deadline;
- Acceptance deadline;
- Camera ready date;
- Program ready date.
- Workshop format plan (e.g., papers, demos, panels).
- A draft call for papers.
- If the workshop has record, provide the history of the workshop (where held, number of papers submitted/accepted, number of participants etc.)
Submission: Please send a whole copy of your proposal in PDF format to the workshop chairs:
Submission Deadline: October 8, 2016
Acceptance Notification: October 22, 2016